How Do I Restart the Coldfusion Service?
- Open the Services dialog box by selecting Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
If a service is running, its status appears as Started in the Status column. If it is not running, no status appears for the service.
- Right-click a service, and select Stop, Start, or Restart.
The Services window refreshes.
- Open the Control Panel > Services dialog box.
- Right-click the service to configure, and select Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, on the General tab, select one of the following options in the Startup Type frame or pop-up menu, and click OK:
- Automatic - Starts the service automatically when you start the computer.
- Manual - Requires a user or dependent service to manually start the service.