ColdFusion Builder 3
Now available as a Remote Desktop Service
- 30 Day Free Trial, no Credit Card Needed
- The easiest way to try CF Builder 3. Nothing to install.
- The professional tool for serious developers.
- Instant Setup
- Your local peripherals (printers, scanners, speakers, cameras,etc) function the same as always
- Provides access from virtually any device (smartphones, tablets, desktop pc's and laptops and a variety of platforms and Operating Systems ie Windows, Linux, iOS, Android).
- Only $39.95 monthly after trial
(plus CFBuilder License fee $109 Upgrade or $299 New License)
First 30 Days Free
No Credit Card Needed Pay $0.00
Adobe® ColdFusion® Builder™ 3 software is the only professional IDE which allows you to build and deploy web and mobile applications. Experience across-the-board performance improvements with an all-new underlying engine. Boost productivity, preserve code integrity, and manage your ColdFusion sites and apps effortlessly with a host of smart features.
Top Features of CF Builder 3
Leverage the productivity features of ColdFusion Builder 3 to develop mobile apps. Use built-in integration with Adobe PhoneGap Build to easily and quickly deliver them as installed apps that run on iOS and Android devices.
Use the unique on-device debugging capabilities to identify and fix errors in installed apps as well as browser-based mobile applications. Remotely connect a mobile device to ColdFusion Builder and simulate actual usage on the device by stepping through application code.
Inspect the look and feel of mobile and web applications on multiple devices using the built-in Weinre server. Modify the properties of elements using ColdFusion Builder, and see the changes take effect in real time in the mobile app.
Kick-start application development using extensions for your preferred ColdFusion frameworks.
Create customized keyboard shortcuts, modify existing shortcuts, and import or export keyboard bindings to access frequent actions in the IDE.
Apply code formatting to a project, folder, file, or block of code based on personalized, predefined rules.